Friday, January 10, 2014

Beginnings

This is really the one thing I dreaded about starting a blog. 

Where do I start?

Should I just jump right into things or start off by talking about myself? 

We'll do the latter since it seems to be the simplest solution currently.

I'm Carol Anne, wife to a great man and mother to a 2 year old daughter with one more little girl currently baking in my oven.  I'm a hot mess most of the time.  I'm not organized, creative, or talented in anyway.  However, I'm still alive and I'm doing what I feel is a good job in raising my daughter.  Let's see how it goes with two in the house!

I enjoy playing games - my favorites being the Dead Rising series and Animal Crossing.  Opposite ends of the spectrum, I know, but that's what you get with me!  Once this blog is finished being put together, I am hoping to have a plan to post things like game reviews & recommendations, tips on how to save money by using coupons and sales, and a little bit of a look into my life.

That wasn't too bad, I suppose.

No comments :

Post a Comment