Friday, February 28, 2014

Baby Hiatus


Just letting you know that I'll be taking a small little break to have the baby. She's going to be here any day and I'm busy getting things in order for when she arrives. Don't worry! I'm not leaving - this blog is still too new! But I don't have the time to type up scheduled posts for the next week or so right now. If you need to get a hold of me, any of the buttons on the right will do that, or comment to a post and I'll definitely respond back!

I've got a lot planned for this blog. I've got two excel spreadsheets to keep track of couponing shopping trips that I'll be putting up for download, a neat little update to my pantry, an update on my Project Life album, some freebie Project Life fillers too! I'm currently reorganizing and finding a new way to store my DVDs that I'm going to share once I'm finished, the progress to my office cleaning, some product reviews, and even have a few gamer related posts that I'd like to write up. There will be more posts coming up in the next few weeks, but I wanted to mention that it'll be slow since we're about to have a huge adjustment to our family.

Subscribe to Facebook or the RSS to keep updated. See you on the other side!

No comments :

Post a Comment